Internal Sales & Purchasing Assistant
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Competitive salary DOE|
- Rocking Zebra – Sales roles in Swindon, Bath & Bristol
Inside Sales/ Purchasing Assistant
Competitive salary DOE
This is a new and exciting role for a company that is a leader in their worldwide market.
You will be working as part of the internal sales and purchasing teams, dealing with incoming orders from customers and liaison with international partners and obtaining the best possible prices for clients.
• You will be responsible for processing customer orders in a timely fashion
• Ordering parts and components from worldwide manufacturers
• Management of stock holdings & trend analysis
• Telephone support and responsive contact with clientele
• A blend of sales & contract orders – Quotes & tenders
• Updating customer information into SAP including names & addresses
• Willing to learn and develop
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to work with external teams
• Telephone manner
• A progressive and adaptable outlook
• Hungry, ambitious and driven
You will be a motivated and ambitious individual who is comfortable working independently supporting the growth of the business.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.