Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Key Account Manager- Events
£22,000-£28,000 + car + bonus
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced Sales & Events professional to join an established and continuously growing award winning team based in Swindon.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the on-going development of long term business relationships within some high profile client accounts. You will be servicing existing accounts, whilst uncovering new opportunities with new stakeholders to increase business and revenue volume!
This is a brand new role, where you will be responsible for your own time and applying your own initiative! You will be busy creating a jam packed diary weekly, with a range of office based planning days mixed with field based client meetings!
• Regularly communicating with your clients to stay close; understanding need, providing resource and creating schedules
• Attending sales meetings, site inspections and review meetings
• Creating and managing pitches and proposals and supporting with the delivery face to face
• Working closely with internal teams to communicate new opportunities, support with marketing campaigns and offering market insight and intelligence
• CRM management
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on client activity
Personal Characteristics & Experience
• Proven experience within the Events, Hospitality industry
• An interest in Events and Account Management
• Highly commercial, with a consultative approach
• Impeccable organisational, prioritising and time management skills
• A confident communicator across all channels including face to face
• A decision maker, flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding and at times pressurised environment
• You will be a strong relationship builder, with strong analytical skills
• IT literate across multiple systems to include Excel and PowerPoint
Above all, you will be passionate to succeed, loyal and committed with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. It’s imperative you possess high levels of integrity matched with self-motivation!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!