This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Calne, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireSwindon, Wiltshire|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing Jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£18,000 - £22,000 DOE + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic Studio Administrator to join a very busy creative team based on the edge of Marlborough.
This would be the ideal role for a recent Marketing Apprentice, or for someone who has a keen interest and desire to forge a career within Marketing.
You will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the busy studio, working across every level of the business, you will be the ‘go to’ for any visitors, the arranging of travel and accommodation, general office administration and also any on-going project support work with campaign delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
- First point of contact, meeting and greeting all visitors
- Answering all incoming calls, escalating any queries to the relevant person/department
- Receiving post, coordinating deliveries, preparing and sending DHL deliveries
- Organising refreshments / lunches / dinners for studio and visitors
- Supporting the busy Studio & Project Manager with any ad hoc project work
- Supporting with the on-going cleansing of the CRM, researching new Clients and supporting with the delivery of email campaigns
- Booking travel and accommodation, preparing travel packs for international travel
- Sourcing and purchasing equipment for studio; stationery / cleaning
- Organising and tidying of studio
- General administration activities as required
- Computer literate – any experience with Illustrator and/or Photoshop would be desirable
- Competent across all MS including Excel
- Bright, bubbly and enthusiastic
- Approachable and helpful; going above and beyond to deliver
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks effectively whilst keeping a cool calm head!
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!